maanantai 26. marraskuuta 2012

October in New York 2012

Dear readers,
This is a story of a wonderful week in New York as it was experienced by yours truly and my students, 25 teenagers from Finland. Some of the entries are in Finnish, others in English. I hope all of them, however, convey the feelings of the group as they experienced New York. Having been to New York so many times myself I still am amazed by it every time and feel fortunate to be able to share it with and show it to my students. I hope many of them will return and use our brief but intense encounter with the Big Apple as a starting point. In fact I know they will! I would like to take the opportunity to thank all my American Studies students (over the years) and their families. It has been a joy to work with you. Also, my colleagues - thank you! I could not have done it without you.

Until we meet again, New York!
Love,







Mervi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti