sunnuntai 17. marraskuuta 2013

American Museum on Natural History




American Museum of Natural History

This museum is one of the biggest and best-known natural history museums in the whole world. It's a huge place and they have things, such as stuffed animals, skeletons of animals died in extinction millions of years ago and items that belonged to people from ancient cultures, from all over the world. The museum also contains a library. The museum is located in New York, Manhattan, next to Central Park in Upper West Side.

I think the museum was amazing! I could've spent there a whole day, there were so many interesting things to see. And what surprised me was that although the name is American Museum of Natural History, they had something from every continent. What I liked the most were the exhibitions of mammoths and North American indians. Also the building itself is beautiful, in my opinion. It's a shame we had so little time there, now we had to run through the whole place to see everything... What also upset me was that we didn't get a chance to go and look at the whale exhibition they had since it was not included in our tickets. If I ever get the chance I'll definitely go back and explore the whole place without any rushing. I recommend everyone to visit the museum even if you're not so fond of museums because I believe that there is something for everyone and that there is no person in the world who wouldn't learn something new there.
And make sure you have enough time!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti