perjantai 25. joulukuuta 2015

Guggenheim



Guggenheim Museum



Hello there! I am Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. I am an internationally renowned art museum, but also one of the most significant architectural icons. I live at 1071 Fifth Avenue, next to Central Park. Outside I look like huge cinnamon roll with glass topping in the roof. Look, there is a picture of me inside, too!




I was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built into a building in 1959. However, I was established already in 1939 by Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation with the name ’’the Museum of Non-Objective Painting’’. I was named after my founder, Mr Guggenheim, after his death in 1952. I have sibling museums named by the same name as I have all around the world.

 And as you can guess I work as a museum of art.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti