perjantai 25. joulukuuta 2015

Jersey Gardens





Jersey Gardens
On Sunday after having visited the Empire State Building we took a bus from New York City to the state that borders it, New Jersey. There was a large outlet shopping mall in Jersey City called Jersey Gardens. It had lots of different clothing stores and in addition it was all tax free! First of all when we arrived to the mall we recognised that there were discount tags distributed once one had shown them one’s passport. When I looked at the stores list first my attention was got by the Ralph Lauren store. That store was the first one that I visited. It disappointed me heavily. Then I went to Tommy Hilfiger store and I had to say that it was my favourite. I spent about 120 bucks on it, but it was all worth it! Another store that I was pretty happy about was the Us Polo Assn. After 5 hours of heavy shopping and spending money we all were happy about shopping that we’ve made. Everyone had successfully upgraded their style! 


 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti