torstai 12. tammikuuta 2017

9/11 Memorial and Museum



9/11 Memorial and Museum







On Monday October 17 we went to 9/11 Memorial and Museum. I think for me it was the most emotional sight we went to see.  The Memorial made me think about what had happened and it made me sad but when I went inside the museum I got goosebumbs everywhere and I could tell how everybody was stunned about everything they saw there. All the pictures, videos and the objects helped me understand better what had happened. I saw people crying and I was crying too and I think everybody had it difficult to try to keep their emotions in check. The hardest part for me was to see the video about the 9/11 victims who survived and were talking about what had happened as well as about the ones who didn’t survive. One hour isn’t enough time to spend there, you have to have a whole day there so you can go through everything. For me 9/11 Memorial and Museum was one of the best sights we went to see.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti