torstai 12. tammikuuta 2017

Metropolitan Opera "L'Italiana in Algeri"



Metropolitan Opera

Dressed up to the nines!

The opera we went to was “L’Italiana in Algeri”. It was comic and perhaps a bit too comic for my taste. Music was nice and sometimes it was so restful that I almost fall asleep. 



The building was gorgeous both inside and outside. The fountain in front of the opera was beautiful as well as the lighting inside. We had the best seats and the view of the stage was perfect. The auditorium was also glorious.
I think it was exciting to go to the opera especially because the last time was a long time ago. It was a spectacular experience. Even though the opera itself wasn’t so good in my opinion, I liked that evening a lot. The building and the event itself were impressive. 









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti